At Kineton, it is our policy that all children should wear school uniform when attending school, or when participating in a school-organised event within or outside normal school hours. The school colours are red, white and grey.
Our policy is based on the notion that a school uniform:
* promotes a sense of pride in the school;
* engenders a feeling of community and belonging;
* contributes to the ethos of our school by setting an appropriate tone;
* is practical and smart;
* identifies the children with the school;
* makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance;
* is regarded as suitable, and good value for money, by most parents;
* has been designed with health and safety in mind.
Please make sure all items are labelled clearly. No nail polish or jewellery should be worn to school.
School uniform is available from our recognised suppliers and from high street stores.
School uniform, book bags and rucksacks embroidered with the school logo may be purchased from www.yourschooluniform.com.