RESOURCES AND FINANCE COMMITTEE
Terms of Reference
The work of the Resources and Finance Committee focuses on ensuring financial probity in the management of the school and good management of its resources. This work includes the following key areas, on which it reports to the FGB:
- Financial planning, including recommending a 3 year budget for approval of the FGB
- Reviewing and approving annually the school’s statement under the Schools Financial Value Standard (SFVS)
- Monitoring income and expenditure against budgeted plans
- Reviewing any matter with significant financial implications for the school, and making recommendations about decisions to the FGB.
- Ensuring compliance with all financially-related legal requirements.
- Reviewing the school's financial systems and practices to ensure that they are fit for purpose.
- Considering financial implications of staffing decisions.
- Monitoring use and impact of specific funding, such as the Pupil Premium grant and Sports grant.
- Reviewing the school's charging policy for activities.
- Overseeing HR matters.